View the plan below to see how we have addressed community feedback received in August 2013. Have your say on the proposed pedestrian and vehicular access for the site.
Click here to view an interactive PDF (you will require Adobe Reader)
- Primary entrance from Salvado Road, next to Henderson Park.
- Alternative access from Wembley Sports Park, with connection to Selby Street.
- Intersection spacing and treatments on Salvado Road to be designed in consultation with the Town of Cambridge.
- Key pedestrian access points formalised through landscaping features.
- Enhanced pedestrian network through the site.
- No vehicle access from the south.
- Proposed footpath and upgrade to landscape treatment within Henderson Park, conceptual only, to be designed in consultation with the Town of Cambridge.
- Extensive visitor parking provided on-street, with potential for overflow parking (if required) at Wembley Sports Park.
Register to comment.
All comments made on this online forum will be considered as contributions towards the development of the Outline Development Plan, which will be publically advertised by the Town of Cambridge later in 2014.
Consultation has concluded